Monday, January 20, 2014

Wattpad



Hello everyone, Lil Miss Critic here. Have you ever read a book series that you love and never wanted it to end?? Well I have the solution to that! There's an app called wattpad, you can either go to their website, www.wattpad.com or if you have a phone or tablet you can go to your app store or play store. (Where ever you buy your apps from.) 

Basically wattpad has fan-fictions of books like Hunger Games or Twilight, but they also have the real books and made up books. On wattpad, if you have a facebook account you can sign up with that or you can create a user name and password. But you will need an email address also.

 For me, one of my favorite book series is The Hunger Games, so I always look the series up. Also on wattpad, you can create a book. Cool!What an awesome app, well if you sign up I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for reading, but before you go if you like fashion, check out my sister's blog. www.looksgoodonu.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. its a horrible website. when i wanted to read the Hunger Games becuase i love those books, it just gave me junk.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice app...I like this type of apps..thanks for sharing this..

    Hello guys..!!

    Let's start to painting with lot of fun in this #KidsGame - Paint Me..!! It's new in kids gaming world and also Free for limited time..!!

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameimax.PaintMe

    ReplyDelete