Sunday, January 19, 2014

Starting Out

Hi everybody, my name is Lil Miss Critic. This is my first blog and I will be giving you my opinion on books, movies, and even more. I hope you enjoy my blog and there is more to come soon. Please follow me and thank you for reading. Comment if you want me to talk about something you like or let me know if you like my blogs and want me to do something different to them. Just letting you know, I might shout out my sister frequently on her. Make sure you check her out at www.looksgoodonu.blogspot.com, she likes to talk about fashion. So if you're that kind of person check her out. Also, please share my blog with friends and family. It would mean a lot to me. Thanks again :)   

4 comments:

  1. So proud of you! Excited to read you blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ciara, glad you'll be reading them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, i love to hear more about cool books and movies!! i am ten and love war stories and i already read Wonder and it is amazing!!!i still think the 3 books of divergent are too hard. i hope you can give me hints on wich books to choose!!!






    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks to share this wonderful post....I really like it..

    Hey..

    If you like the kids game..then you surely download this awesome android game and also share with your friends...!!

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameimax.kidsgardenmakeover

    ReplyDelete